Toys ecommerce website development
Total toys industry (kids toys, adult toys, electronic toys online) is huge marks its happy-go- lucky future with Annual Globe sale of $90 Billion and is
expected exceed $135 Billion by the year 2020, So selling toys online opening more opportunity for toys manufacturers.
Europe stands First in the Toy market followed by America, China and Japan. Whereas, India ranks 8th.
As it was highlighted in our new global briefing, “Corporate Strategies in Emerging Toy Markets,” Latin America may be the talking point for Mattel, and LEGO is doing well in Eastern Europe; nevertheless, emerging markets, in particular Asia Pacific, have yet to reveal their true potential for multinational toy manufacturers. During the first half of 2016, toy revenues rose 7.5 percent as compared with the prior-year period.
For the full year, the market data firm expects toy sales to rise roughly 7 percent to nearly $21 billion. About two-thirds of toy sales typically occur in the second half of the year. Let’s have a look at some of the stats which emerged in the market over the years:
Emerging markets have become more important across all industries, and the shift is especially pronounced in traditional toys, growth in developed countries averaged 1%, while emerging countries registered 13% average annual growth, over the years driving the global toys sales.
Global toy market is expected to exceed $90 billion in sales in 2016 – a record for the toy industry – according to a new report by NPD Group and the International Council of Toy Industries (ICTI).
Research says that global toys and games market will grow at a CAGR of nearly 5% during the forecast period. One of the primary factors driving this market’s growth is the immense popularity of TV shows and movies.
Here are few tips on how to sell toys online
1. Be sure your apparel items are fresh and in good condition - no fading, stains, or excessive wear.
2. Toy should be folded neatly or laid flat in a box, bin or tote, that's how customer would like to see it! don't put addition bags or anything, because nobody like that. :)
3. Make sure you charge exactly the same amount, you display as price, no extra charges in form of anything, becasue that really irritates customer.
Toys eCommerce business growing so fast!
Indian toy industry is estimated at about 1.4 billion US dollars.
eCommerce retailing is becoming a more and more easy distribution channel due to several reasons. Buyers have increasing access to the online retailers, and often have better merchandise in terms of variety to look at.
Most of the time children usually accompany their parents & have a direct influence on the decision to purchase. TV advertising plays a major role, now Internet advertising is also influencing factor. Most popular product categories are electronic toys, followed by hard toys and soft animals.So, When kids surf internet (many of them) they start looking for their favourite toys! :) so smart kids are big buyers!!
Toys ecommerce development
Want to create your own ?
Toys eCommerce Store
Toys ecommerce development company
Toys global demand and potential buyers worldwide
World Toy exports were US$97.7 billion.
-Among the exporters, China topped the list with US$44.8 billion (45.8 % of total exports), Followed by United States with an export worth US$6.2 billion (6.4 % of total exports). Countries like Honk Kong, Netherland and Germany were Also amongst the top 10 exporters.
- In 2016, world toys imports totaled US$108.1 billion. US again topped the list with US$30.5 billion(28.2 % of toys import) with Germany(US$6.7 billion), UK (US$6.1 billion) and Japan (US$5.2 Billion) as followers.
- Europe with total sales of 43 billion US dollars is one of the most important markets worldwide. Europe covers three of the largest marketplaces for toys. Toys industry's annual total economic impact in the U.S. has been 80.26 billion U.S. dollars. A significant portion of global toy sales is driven by licensed toys. While Mexico had the highest penetration of licensed toys in 2015, at 35% of sales, the U.S. followed in second place, with 31% of total sales coming from licensed toys.
- Although India Ranks 8th in the Toy Industry World Wide, it has contributed Rs. 1200 billion and has substituted foreign import to its country by 20%, the market is growing by 20% each year and the small manufacturers are ruling it. Toys market of the Arabian Peninsula is the third largest on the Asian continent. Due to young and possess high spending power the toy industry records steadily rising sales.
Children are the buyers, worldwide. Demand for toys are more in Europe and America and the production is more in china, Where as the demand and supply almost meet in India
Why to have Toys eCommerce Website ?
- Hot Wheels, Etch-A-Sketch,Barbie, LEGOs, Mr. Potato Head, HulaHoop, Rubik’sCube, Super Soaker are some of the toys whose demand is constantly high Worldwide.
- Most popular product categories are electronic toys, followed by soft animals and hard toys in India.
- Middle East toy market has a particularly big demand for outdoor toys. Especially wooden toys are on the rise. Average spending on toys per child in the Middle East is almost twice as high as in Europe.
- In Europe toys for babies and preschoolers are the most popular, followed by dolls and soft toys, as well as outdoor and sports toys. Baby and infant articles are the best-selling toys in the EU, followed by dolls games and puzzles as well as outdoor toys.
- Nearly 44 million consumers in the U.S. shopped for toys or games online. in regards to toy spending per child. U.S. consumers spent an average of $482 per child on toys for kids up to nine years old in America.
Want to sell your toys online?
Toys eCommerce Store
One of the primary factors driving this market’s growth is the immense popularity of TV shows and movies. Blockbusters like Frozen, Star Wars, and Despicable Me have led to an increase in retail sales globally. Several specialty stores also emphasize on TV shows such as Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, and Friends etc.
- One of the latest trends that will gain traction in the market is the emergence of 3D printing.
- SEX TOYS-Technavio’s market research analyst predicts the global sex toys market to grow at a steady CAGR of close to 7% by 2020.While the use of such toys is quite common in the West. Denmark ranks 1st and America ranks 2nd in this Industry.
Toys demand is growing in the recent years worldwide, the main reason being; its therapeutic usage.
Top Trends and Opportunities in Toys ecommerce business
Leading up to Toys Fair, TIA’s experts collaborate with hundreds of global toys companies to identify the products and trends that will drive consumer spending on play. toys, games and youth entertainment products shared at the trends briefing made their Toy Fair debut and will appear in stores through the holiday 2016 shopping season.
- Emerging markets have become more important across all industries, and the shift is especially pronounced in traditional toys.
- Rising incomes are the main driver of growth in toys sales in emerging markets.
- Traditional toys store retail channel is becoming more consolidated, making expansion easier for toymakers.
- Pre-school and plush toys are the most popular categories in emerging markets
Top five trends in toys ecommerce business
TECH: Drones, Robots and Toys-To-Life In the air and on the ground, drones allow kids to do amazing things, like control multifunction Nano drones and launch them from the palms of their hands. Hottest robots of the year will be customizable and teach kids important concepts, including coding, engineering, problem-solving and building.
FAMILY MATTERS Millennial parents have grown nostalgic for their own childhood board games, puzzles and other traditional toys, and want to share in those unplugged experiences with their children. We are also seeing a growing number of toys that incorporate technology while also promoting socialization, face-to-face interaction, and family bonding for all. These toys help bridge the gap between generations by helping families create lasting memories through play.
ULTIMATE CREATOR Elaborate culinary concoctions, Pinterest-worthy designs, and stop-motion movies are just a few of the many creative projects that the “Ultimate Creator” will be found working on. Toys and crafts under this trend teach children to skillfully cook, design, build, grow, and create physical and digital masterpieces that they can proudly share with family and friends
BRAIN BOOSTERS/STEAM Educational toys are “Steaming” ahead, and toys that teach or reinforce Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) continue to be top contenders in the toys market. Parents and educators appreciate these toys because they help prep kids for school by building important spatial, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
COVETED COLLECTIBLES Collecting has long been a favorite pastime for children, but in 2016 you can expect to see these affordable and/or coveted toys everywhere. Collecting is an art form for kids who are on the hunt for the perfect item to complete their set. For other kids, collecting is all about socialization – they love to share and trade characters, pets, cards and other minis with their friends. Collectibles teach children patience and perseverance (due to “the hunt”), organization, and negotiation skills (when it comes time to trade).
Toys eCommerce Business tie-up with big brand
Technology has played a major role and has improved the condition of trade worldwide and has helped meeting the demand. Toys eCommerce websites
, ties up sellers and buyers under one roof that helps in both meeting the needs of people and gaining profit and market for the producers. From the point of marketing the product to its sales and shipping, Toys eCommerce platform
plays an important role. Sex toys market has benefited a lot from here and it has reached a many parts of the world where the supply couldn’t meet the demand, which has still helped in maintaining a demand among the people. In the US,
Toys ecommerce category has grown by over 55% in the past two years to $17 billion, while in key European markets online sales have surpassed in-store sales. In the United States, Toys r Us has noted that “that more than 60 percent of the company’s customers visit its website before deciding to go to an actual store", showing that Toys sales both online and off are being driven by digital channels. In 2017 more than €40 billion worth of toys and games will be sold across Europe. 35% of the European market is ruled by the Ecommerce site.
Toys ecommerce website development company
Toys business in india: In every occasion we buy toys eaither for our home or to present someone, so selling toys online will be always good business
We are a toys ecommerce website development company, Can setup your own toys ecommerce store
Want to sell your toys online?
Toys eCommerce Store
Toys ecommerce development company in India, How to sell toys, toys ecommerce, toys ecommerce website, eCommerce for Toys,
Cosmetic eCommerce Website
beauty products, skin care , hair products, ayurvedic , cosmetic products manufacturer in india, natural cosmetic products
Fashion ecommerce website
Fashion fair products, Fashion fair beauty , fashion fair skin products, ladies fashion, kids fashion, corporate fashion, fashion brand.
Jewelry eCommerce development
pandora jewelry, artificial , handmade jewelry, wholesale , diamond , gold , 1gm gold jewelry, armoire, costume jewelry... sell anything online, ecommerce website development company in India
Toys eCommerce development
toys rus, adult sex toys for men, women, baby, cat , dog , sex toys ecommerce website development company in India
Leather ecommerce website
leather jackets, leggings, jackets for women, leather sofa, leather messenger bag, backpack anything ..sell online
Ready to put what you've learned into action?
Build your own ecommerce store with VTechis Ask Now!